24 July 2009

Moving right along...


through the ones that I failed to post as previews...so you're gettin' 'em now..

I la-la-la-loveeeee this set from Christine this month at All That Scraps.


What I used: Underwater Adventure from C.C. Designs at All That Scraps, C.C. Designs Copic Quality White, Brilliance ink, Copic markers, some of those craft sea shells that Christine is carrying, EK Success border punch, SU CS, SU PP, SU ribbon, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders dies, rhinestones, Stickles. Lots and lots and lots of Stickles.

5 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is INSANELY cute! WOW! I LOVE her in green!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! I love the green hair!

Tracy said...

Love all the sparkle on Emma Jennifer. This image just begs to be all blinged up though. Love your card!

Allison Rankin said...

That is awesome defined! Love all the glitter and bling!

Kim Ross said...

This is adorable, Jennifer! I love her green sparkly hair! :)