02 December 2008

Yay for the digital images!!


Y'all...I love the digital images that Christine is releasing over at All That Scraps. I'm not the most fabulous stamper...I end up throwing out about 1/3 of the images that I try to stamp. I don't know WHY I have such trouble getting something to stamp. I'm stamp challenged I think. LOL!

Anyway, this is one of the new digital images that has been released last night from ATS.

What I used: SU CS, Me and My Big Ideas PP, Digital image from ATS, stickles, stick on bling'd out snowflakes, Copic markers and my MS snowflake punch.

How fun!

Oh! And I just got some fun mail yesterdaaaaaay! I'm so excited to share!

LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Are you kidding?? Digital images?? Of course you are not kidding.....but isn't that fabulous! and your card is so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

love your card...TFS..and digital images are cool. Liann

Catherine said...

cute! now i'm debating if i should get this or the stamps