06 December 2008

Wintery...

I LOVE this paper from My Mind's Eye. Almost so much that I don't even want to use it. Instead, I want to plaster it on my walls so I can see it every day. LOL!

Well, since Karin sent me all those fabulous images, I've been having so much fun with coloring these. She sent me some Bellas, too! Whee!

What I useed: Bella image colored with Copic markers, Stickles, chunky glass glitter, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders dies, corner rounder punch, slot punch, perfect layers tool, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, ribbon, SU CS, My Mind's Eye PP.

That's all I have today! Gotta get ready for the cookie swap tomorrow. :) Hope everyone is having a faboo weekend!

4 comments:

Eve said...

This is adorable!
I noticed your tip on Allison's blog about google reader. I had been using the preview feature for awhile. Now that they have updated google reader- I no longer have that feature.
I was wondering....are you having the same issues?
Kindly,
~Eve

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. Love that cardstock and the image is adorable. Hugs from Desire

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Jennifer! Love the cute image and hte DP. TFS!

Linda Beeson said...

I love her and what great colors and papers to go with her.