17 February 2010

Ow! My eyes!

hehehehe!  I have been into using some bright colors lately.  I dunno why...maybe the blah weather we were having in the Bay Area...anyway, isn't she cute?  I was la la la loving her as soon as I saw her in my package of February stamps from All That Scraps.  She's a Sweet November Sprite named Darby.  ACK!  Love that!

What I used:  C.C. Designs Presents Sweet November Sprite Darby and Bumbles stamp set, C.C. Designs Presents AmyR Stamps Birthday Sentiments stamp set, C.C. Designs Copic Quality White CS, Colored CS, Nestabilities, Patterned paper, Prima flowers, word framing punch, brad, white gel pen.

That's all for me!  Thanks for stopping in!  :)

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love it Jennifer! So fun and bright, great card!

Julia said...

this is the BEST card! Love the bright colors and how cheery it makes me feel. Have a super bright day.

Anonymous said...

oh this is gorgeous love the colors off to buy this stamp hehe
hugs
xx