07 August 2009

Swiss Pixies Review Preview!


How much do you love these Swiss Pixies? I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these little darlings!

So this Friday, we're reviewing one of our new sets just released from All That Scraps. This week we are reviewing these Swiss Pixies.

What I used: Swiss Pixies Liesel and her Wheelbarrow, C.C. Designs Copic Quality White, Memento ink in Tuxedo Black, Koh-I-Noor and Prismacolor pencils, Stampin' Up! cardstock, Stampin' Up! Word Window punch, Making Memories butterfly brads, Stickles in Stardust, Prima flowers, stick on rhinestones, My Mind's Eye Eye Candy PP, Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

Be sure to stop by the All That Scraps blog to see what the other ladies have done with these cutie pies!

Thanks for coming by today. :)


4 comments:

Cassie said...

this is adorable!!! love the flowers you added in her basket!

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just darling! My stamps shipped today so I can't wait to get them!

Sunshine said...

Oh I LOVE this card!! I just love Pixies & this one is soooooooo cute! I've just added you to my "fave' list!
Thank you so muchfor sharing your gorgeous art work with the world:)
Sunshine New Zealand
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.om

heidy said...

like youre blog .
come too mine have a precent

http://relax-lach-fun.blogspot.com/

heidy