06 June 2009

One of my very first sets...


that I bought was this set from Gina K. designs. It still remains one of my favorites!

I have recently gotten a new DCWV stack called Citrus and I have been trying to think of what I have that would "go" with this AWESOME pattern paper!

I paper pieced the flower pot and added a bit of color to it with my Copic markers and a white gel pen. Sentiment is from the same set but I twisted it up a bit on the acrylic block and then hand-cut it from the cardstock.

What I used: Gina K. stamp-Baskets of Happiness, DCWV pattern paper, Neenah white, SU CS, Spellbinders dies, Cuttlebug, Memento ink, Copic markers, white gel pen, ribbon.

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Jennifer!!

Love that paper!

Hugs, K

Allison Rankin said...

I came this close to buying that paper yesterday! Love what you did with it and that image is covet-worthy!