26 September 2008

So, about this card.

This card was created for Carolyn King's Heart to Heart blog candy. What an amazing and over the top blog candy it is...and for such a great reason, too. The cards that everyone is creating are going to caregiver's for Alzheimer's patients. Also all the proceeds from her set, Whimsical Autumn, at Gina K. are going toward the Alzheimer's Association in memory of her grandmother.

What I used: stamp from My Favorite Things, Memento ink, Copic markers, Spica clear glitter pen, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Prima flowers, stick on pearls, Basic Grey PP, SU CS, Neenah white CS, Cuttlebug embossing folder and ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to go over and check out her fantastic blog candy and make a card in order to make a difference to someone who cares for these patients.

4 comments:

Lisa Olson said...

Aw Jennifer this is soooo pretty.. do you know its been bugging me as you look so familiar and then I had a light bulb moment... do you know who you remind me of ? the great beautitiful Renee Zelweger, yes you doooo.

I am sure you will be famous one day!!

Can't wait to see your next creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate it.

Theresa Momber said...

Gorgeous card! I love your layout and the way you incorporated the primas. Just perfect!

Diane said...

Very lovely card Jenn!!!

Julia said...

Beautiful!! The black ribbon really finishes the card!!