08 March 2011

Has it really been a year since I posted on here?

Well...it looks like it ALMOST HAS!  I've been...uhm...kind of occupied!  I have a new lil addition to our family!  Abigail Rose was born in November!  She's doing GREAT!  4 months old now and just growin' like a little weed!

Anyway, I've about got it worked out on how I can make a few things here and there so HOPEFULLY soon I'll be posting semi-regularly here.  :)

Here is a photo of my lil punkin' princess...this is her photo birth announcement.  


6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Yeehaw Jennifer, welcome back!!

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Congratulations to you and your husband to your wonderful Abigail Rose Love (I love her name!). And it's so good to hear from you <3

Hugs
Jay Jay

Elaine M said...

Well there you are!!!! Good to hear from you again - and what wonderful news. She is such a sweetie!!

Unknown said...

Awww... what a sweetie--- Congratulations Jennifer-- she is just precious!! Nice to see an update!!

kadie said...

Congratulations, Jennifer!!
And yes, we've missed you in blogland :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Yah...it's actually been a year and 3 months now. I know for a fact that Abigail is sleeping regularly so you need to get back on the ball, lady! I got all this cupcake stuff and not a clue of anything clever to do with it?